Thursday 9 February 2017

Leadership,four square,merit one

FOUR SQUARE.LEADERSHIP.

TODAY,Alex,Tracy,Amelia,Jacinta,sadiyah and I played four square we first,went over the rule so everything was clear and we didn't have any arguments.Then we decided positions by doing paper,scissors,rock!I was queen.We then started to play,luckily we did not have any issues because even when we did not no what happen or a miss understanding we would just replay the ball,which we all had agreed on at the start of the game.OVERALL I think This was a really fun yet competitive game and if we could make it better I think we should have a referee because sometimes it was very hard to see wether it was out or not.

I think I showed respect because playing fair and respecting everyone's opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment