In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was trying to express what we trying to say because we were not allowed to talk.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- Getting to make up a story and over act.
- Using different facial expressions to express what we are trying to say.
The story that my group told silently was .... It was about a chase which was for all of us.Our group decided the chase was going to be on a toy being stolen,and about three sisters.