Tuesday 11 July 2017

Excellence #9 basketball.

Today It was the last day of school for this term (Friday).The teachers versed the yr 7/8 basketball.All of us practiced at  morning tea  and then at around 12:00 firstly, the Monday team went on; which I am not in.We had to roll on subs so when ever someone wanted to go on then they would go on or if someone got tired then they would come off and someone would go on for them.After a while, at around 12:15 the Friday team went on (which was me) But I was not on for the fist part but I did get to go on after, a bit.The teachers were winning by a quite a bit Mr Si got most of the shots in and he got quite a few half courts.Along with Mr Si, Mr Hillary, Mr Brown, Mr Ladbrook,Mr Rule, Mr Mc Avan, Ms Nichols,Mr Forman and a couple other teachers played.At one point I got really hurt in the eye because i fell down with the ball but my eye hit Mr Mc Avans knee.Overall this was a really fun game.

I think I showed community by playing by the rules and cheering for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment