Tuesday 11 July 2017

Drama excellence # 8

Today for drama we filmed our production of a silent movie.As, Mr Muller was not here Mrs Casey filmed them for us.Today, because of the open day we had to do it at different times and fit everyone in and still let the people part of performances make it to their commitments. When, it was our turn we went over to rm 20 and Mrs Casey filmed us.But before that we got to practice which was very useful as it gave us a idea on how much space we have and was just a good rehearsal.While we were filming we had some difficulties because personally the space was a lot smaller than we got told we had so the chase bit was a bit hard.Overall I think we did alright and that we all knew what to do something hat I think that could make it better would be if we used better facial expressions and not laughed as much but other than that I think we did alright.


I think I showed Excellence by trying my best and just doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment