Wednesday 12 April 2017

Evaluate statistical investigations or probability activities

In Maths we have been learning to:


  • Evaluate statistical investigations or probability activities undertaken by others including data collection methods, choice of methods and validity of findings.


Here is a link to our online modelling book that supports this learning.


Here is some evidence of my learning.





A part of this learning that I found challenging was The extend Abstract task as It took me a while to understand some of the questions. But overall I find it was not to difficult,The only thing I did not understand was firstly explaining the how the statistics quoted against the raw data.But overall I think the IXL activities were really helpful.


My next step is to continue to apply this knowledge of statistics and probability in a variety of real world situations and contexts.

No comments:

Post a Comment