Wednesday 7 September 2016

how i am going with my care ticks.




CARE: My progress so far


The CARE award that I am working towards is:  silver


The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is:     respect       because: It is easier and can be shown everywhere more easily.


The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is:      excellence         because: I do not have as much ticks in it.


To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits: trustworthy , honest,caring.


On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level:             because: I have got my bronze and working hard to get my excellence and getting ticks often and if your doing that you are role model to others.



Prestructural

Unistructural

Multistructural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.


I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.


I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment