Wednesday 13 April 2016

term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership






We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.



We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are Integrity/trustworthy/resilient/goal focused/active thinker/motivational.


The leadership trait that I think I show the most is goal focused because I get everything done on time and properly.


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is resilient because sometimes when I am in the pit it is a big struggle to get out and not give up.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that it is someone who motivates people or individuals to reach their goals.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is extended abstract because
(see slide 2 of the leadership modelling book for this) I can evaluate the effectiveness of a leader

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment