Wednesday 13 April 2016

drama


WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are,.........listen/go with the flow so it is easy for the next person and I also practised being on the spot.

Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at……thinking on the spot and not copping ideas.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was……..because…….is the alphabet improv games and family portraits.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was……...because………name rap because it was hard to rhyme the names.

My favourite improv game was……...because……..alpahabet game because it was funny and easy.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is…….because talking in front of everyone or small audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment