Monday 12 June 2017

Te Hapua Excellence. # 3

This week everyone class in the year 7/8 hub moved to a new group for either Te Hapua,Buddy program or garden to table.I was In term 1 Buddy program and have now moved to Te Hapua;in Te Hapua we learn about robotics and coding.We get divided in to two groups and for four weeks each we stars by either going to coding or robotics and then switch around.My first four weeks is going to be in coding.At first I thought that coding was going to be very boring and hard to do.But as I learnt more and more,I found it quite interesting for the first week we had to make a small digital presentation were we had to make it so it told people about us and our hobbies.The website we used to make this is a coding website called Scratch.I really enjoyed it although I did fid it a little bit difficult as I am not very good with computer related stuff.



The care value I showed was Respect as I  respected our teacher who was Helen who is going to be teaching us for the remaining three weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment