Monday 12 June 2017

Peer mediation #3

This week for peer mediation Milan,Andrei and I had our duty on the second half of Wednesday lunch.We had to change our days as My class (room 27 ) had Te Hapua every Friday which was my original day I was normally on.This week only Milan and I did it because Andrei did not show up; we got our vest and lanyards from the previous group and started to walk around.We mostly try walk near the junior area because, it is a area where we mostly get our problem and we barely get any around the kauri area.We got pretty much no problems to deal with but just got the odd couple of kids asking us to solve a problem like someone saying that this person is behind the classrooms and it was easy as saying just not to go there.

This week I showed TRUSTWORTHY because I showed up on time for my duty and did it,this shows trustworthiness as the teachers trust us to do our duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment