Tuesday 14 June 2016

leadership #1 excellence.

Today for buddy program  we had to meet our new classes we were going to teach our habitat lessons to my classroom was rm 15 we pretty much just met and they showed us around and about there learning we also went outside so they could show us there skills.

C.A.R.E  value I showed: resilience because I had to read in front of the kids and some seniors because my buddy really wanted me to.

1.first,we just went to our buddy's  classroom and got peered up with a junior kid

2.after, they showed us what they were proud of. my buddy was a bit annoying and only showed me how good she was at using the iPad to take photos of different people.

3.later, we went outside and just had a play on the playground.

I think i showed leadership by being resilient and not getting frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment