Friday 29 July 2016

My care progress.



I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.

I am proud of my progress/ I am doing ok/ I feel I could do much better.
(Highlight the one that applies to you and delete the ones that don’t)

Give reasons for the answer that you have highlighted above. because I almost have my bronze but some people have already got theirs.

How far away are you from reaching your BRONZE/SILVER? I have got mine but waiting for a teacher conference.

The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E ( Highlight the ones that apply to you and give reasons why you have highlighted them.) cause I don't have the small tick for it.

To achieve my BRONZE/SILVER award quicker I need to remember to put ticks in.

The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is remember to put ticks in.

We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment