Thursday 31 March 2016

PE striking and fielding.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. keeping my eye on the ball.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….Look at where I was aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go.


My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to…Wide base/ Good stance………….because……………my stance is not very good which dose not make the ball go far.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to…up your hands or reverse cup as early as possible. ……...because…………..it will help me catch it so i can keep an eye on the ball and work on cacthing the ball instead of cupping my hands.


The game that I enjoyed the most was…rounders………..because……………….I liked using the tennis racket and I Improved my batting.

No comments:

Post a Comment